How/where do I submit the waiver certificate confirmation of my training once I have completed the training activity?

You only need to complete the online Buprenorphine Waiver Notification form on SAMHSA's website. We submit names of people who have completed the certificate training to SAMHSA weekly. Visit SAMHSA Buprenorphine Waiver Management to learn more.