I am an NP/PA taking the Buprenorphine training. What waiver notification form do I use?

The online form became available 2/27/17 and is the same one completed by MDs/DOs: the online Buprenorphine Waiver Notification form. Once you have completed all three parts of the waiver training activity, you must fill out the online form on SAMHSA/CSAT's website. In addition to submitting the application, you must also send copies of your certificates to SAMHSA via email at infobuprenorphine@samhsa.hhs.gov or by faxing to 301-576-5237.  For more information, you may visit SAMHSA's site Qualify for Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Physician Assistants (PAs) Waiver.