How-To Guides: How to Comply with Rules, Regulations, and Recordkeeping
Clinical tips and advice about:
- Federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) recordkeeping requirements for buprenorphine treatment
- Federal guidelines for dispensing buprenorphine tablets in the office
- Establishing a relationship with mental health professionals/facilities, laboratories, and pharmacies
- Guidelines for writing a prescription for buprenorphine
- DEA oversight and audits of buprenorphine treatment programs
- Patient privacy issues for buprenorphine treatment
- Medical recordkeeping guidelines for substance abuse patients
Plus resources on each page with additional tips and tools!
|Written by Clinical Tools, Inc.
Reviewed by experts in buprenorphine treatment
Publication date February 9, 2009. Updated August 2016.
|Download Entire Guide|