How-To Guide: How to Manage Challenging Patient Behavior
Clinical tips and advice about:
- Talking to patients about substance abuse
- Dealing with drug-seeking patients
- Dealing with diversion
- Dealing with negative/disruptive behavior of some opioid dependent patients
- Using a patient contract/agreement
- Taking action when a patient violates a contract/agreement
- Dealing with patient management issues specific to rural areas
Plus resources on each page with additional tips and tools!
|Written by Clinical Tools, Inc.
Reviewed by experts in buprenorphine treatment
Publication date February 9, 2009. Updated December 2013.
|Download Entire Guide|